This was a beloved Godzilla toy I had as a kid. It’s kind of weird in retrospect. He doesn’t look like Godzilla, really. He can shoot his fist, because all the Shogun Warrior toys were full of features. He also had wheels on his feet, because, again, Shogun Warriors.
He was really big for a toy at the time (circa 1979/ 1980). Maybe 18 inches high or so. And his tongue came out painted like fire when you pulled the trigger. When I played, he was friends with Han Solo. Because that’s how we rolled.
- chamullantodopiola reblogged this from darioxedge
- darioxedge reblogged this from signalwatch
- foodweneedfood likes this
- phillginder likes this
- bellfry reblogged this from crescent-coral-base
- tinpockets likes this
- crescent-coral-base reblogged this from signalwatch and added:
- hishgraphics likes this
- collegehistorybuff likes this
- signalwatch posted this